The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

apple refurbs

dseelig

I just ordered on wiht a 512 video card 2.53 ghz 320 5400 hd 6 mh level 3 cacI will swap out the hd for a faster one . But I got an essentaily new machine for 1450 and 2 years warranty used my amex carde. As opposed to my over year laptop no sd card slot oh well . Any one want the first mac pro with2.0 ghz duo and 2 gb memory 320 mb 7200r pm hd. I cannot wait. David

dseelig

I have got my new refurbed laptop for a week now and a refurbed imac for my batch scanning needs. I paid 2425 for the 2 machines . Both act like brand new machines, except for the boxes. I got a dual hd from owc for storage for my imac and scans. The laptop had better specs except for battery life then the current $2000 15 inch mac book pro. I urge anoine if money is a problem not to hestitate to get an apple refurb. I did and have more money for lenses and food.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Congrats David -- Apple refurbs can definitely give good value!