The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New forum announced

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Looking at the website I see we pretty much cover a lot of things but we never talk about Presentation and what happens after the printed piece or after the image hits the Tif final. Also how to get your images into a presentable portfolio, what do you do to show it electronically. What software , hardware and how you go about that can you share with the rest of the forum.

That is what this is about how to matt and frame for galleries, your home , for trade fairs . Point of purchase art work for sale. Electronic media for sending to potential clients , friends, family and such. New things like Ipad presentations with photos.

End of day what do you do with your art work instead of it sitting on hard drives and/or after you make that gorgeous print. How do you show it in the best light possible.

Have fun.

Don Libby

What a great idea! :thumbup: Let me get my thoughts together and will respond shortly with a little details.

Don