The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Jewelry photographs - need feedback

dreamallen

Hi guys

I just get star to shooting jewelry commercial photo, so want to know about the price in the market. I hope to hear some information about how to determine the price for a photo shoot and your advice.
By the way, I am a freelance photographer, but I am willing to invest my gears like digital back.

here have some photos that I would like to share, and I shoot with 4X5 large format and DSLR camera. Please tell me the right price that I can make with there kind of commercial photo.
Thank you so much !!

NotXorc

Lovely Dioscorea leaves in the background of the 4th image.
Commercial fees are generally based on usage – more exposure for longer campaigns across more media = higher fees. You should check out some of the commercial pricing aids (e.g., photoquote pro).