The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My Photo Exhibition in Italy

ftbt

Some of you may have seen some of my shots in and around Lake Como in the "Destinations and Hot Spots" Forum. This year I have gone in sort of a different direction. I have been asked by the local officials in La Morra, Italy, to exhibit some of my work at the community cantina, (La Morra is an important wine center in Piemonte and the cantina is where the local wineries show-case their wines), during the annual white truffle festival. It is entitled "Visions From La Morra" and will feature 12 large format works (60 x 90 cm). The images were shot either with a Canon 5DMkII with classic Zeiss MF lenses or are frame grabs from motion sequences taken with a RED Scarlet using Nikon zooms. All the images were printed by me on a Canon iPF 8300 fine art printer on metalllic paper. The show runs from 28 September - October 11.

Here is a link to the web-site:

Visions From La Morra |

There will be an article about the show and how it came about in a major US photo magazine. More on that as the time draws near.

ftbt