The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FrameShop Script v1.1.0 – Adding a Watermark

• Thread starter Deleted member 7792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7792

I have just posted a new version (v1.1.0) of my [free] FrameShop script to my website. FrameShop runs on Photoshop from the File>Scripts menu, and runs on Photoshop CC and CS6. It will not run on CS5 or earlier versions of Photoshop nor will it run on Photoshop Elements.

FrameShop Script v1.1.0 – Adding a Watermark

For those unfamiliar with the script, it provides a means of resizing an image for the Web, with EXIF, copyright/signature, title and caption displayed in a matted and framed style.

This new version (v1.1.0) adds a watermark as a signature option, is available in localized versions for Spanish, French, Italian and Dutch language versions of Photoshop, and fixes bugs.

Watermark as a signature option
• Localized script versions for Spanish, French, Italian and Dutch language versions of Photoshop
• Fixed a batch mode bug that used the EXIF date and GPS coordinates from the first image for all the images in the batch
• Fixed a bug that resulted in a vertical bar separator (|) in the EXIF text even when the associated EXIF tag was blank or undefined

Here's an example of what FrameShop can produce:

Or for a more simple online forum post:

Many of the improvements to this script have come from online forum members and the basic idea originated on DPReview in its early days. The script is free and I do this for fun. It's my way of giving back to the photographic community that has given me so much. There is no commercial activity involved, period.

As usual, if you have any feedback, comments, suggestions or criticism, please contact me. There's a Contact page on my website and I'll follow this thread.

Joe

D&A

Joe, when using this new watermark feature, does it put "© Joe Colson Photography" on all my posted images, as shown? :ROTFL:

Everyone here owes you a debt of gratitude for your generosity in providing this script and the immense effort you put into it. Thank you!

Dave (D&A)