The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 Pro tutorials?

D

dmcnickle

Does anyone know of any Capture One Pro tutorials that are available for purchase and/or download?

The ones I found on the Capture One website are for earlier versions of C1 Pro and do not seem to apply to well to the current versions.

Thanks
Denise

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
http://www.captureintegration.com/2008/11/24/capture-one-web-seminar/

We do (paid) online seminars whereby you watch our screen in real time as we explain the program. It's very interactive and you are strongly encouraged to ask questions.

We also have a lot of tips and tricks on our website. But these are meant more as a follow up to having taken our class and having a basic working knowledge already.

The PDF
User Guide
for Capture One aint bad either. It isn't great, and it covers functionality rather than workflow, but it's free and easy to access.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: Subscribe

P

Peseecot73

C1 Pro tutorials

please do post the tutorials
Ive had photoshop for a long time but I still hardly know anything about it
and now that Im working with poser I can use al the basic photoshop tutorials that I can get

thanks

Oso

Hi archiM44

Many thanks for the link. Training, for those of us who are new to it, is one of C1's major weaknesses, the user guide leaves much to be desired. I wish someone would write a decent book for it.

Paul