The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One 5.0.1 is released

Scargos2

New feature on the dust tool you can apply the spot on it BUT now you can actually make the spot bigger or smaller with putting your cursor over the spot and arrow marks show up to enlarge or make smaller. Actually pretty neat
I have been using C1 Pro (try it) for about two weeks and the dust as been working with the arrow to enlarge or make smaller. It still only works on small dust spots, for large dark ones, forget it. Hope they improve the spot and dust,then I may purchase the software.

Check your 100% crops with 5.0.1. Can't explain it, but I picked up a huge amount of detail, particularly in the eyes. Reprocessing older images. Fantastic.