The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LR copyright notice

ReeRay

I'm using Lightroom v2.2.

When applying the copyright notice to my images I see that it appears to be permanently implanting in the lower left corner.

Is there a way to move this position viz to the center of the image?

Thanks for any help

T

tokengirl

Yes there is. In the export dialog box, click on the drop-down box marked in the image below and select "Edit Watermarks..."

It will bring up the dialog box below, type whatever you want where I marked "type here" and use the controls to make it look how you want. You can move the notice anywhere you want in the image.

Godfrey

tokengirl's snaps of the Export dialog are from Lightroom 3 Public Beta, not from Lightroom 2.

Lightroom 2 does not have this flexible watermarking facility unless you create output files using the slide show or print module.

T

tokengirl

Crap. You're right. I didn't even think about it, but LR3 is the version I had open when I did this.

Easily solved if the OP just downloads the LR3 Beta.

T

tokengirl

Actually, it's still in beta, so it's a free download. I think the beta will be active until the final product is ready for release.