The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Urgent Caldigit help needed

Our Caldigit drive stopped talking to our Mac on a shoot on location. This is the eSata/Snow Leopard bug. Does anyone have the file to get them to pair again? Our rescue/recover file expired.

Thanks!
Bill

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bill,

I think this is what Guy uses too, but he's out of town on a shoot until Monday!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Jack. Do you know anyone else that might be able to help or if Guy has the file with him and could send it?
If the cal digit website can't help you, I would look to the store that sold it to you. OWC might be able to help, as I think they sell Cal digit... If Guy reads this and has it with him, I'm sure he'll send it.

Thanks Jack, the drives came from Caldigit, but them seem to have checked out for the weekend. Being on location and needing it up now to fulfill our contract is making this a very tough situation.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
http://www.caldigit.com/support.asp

Bill not sure what you are using. I have the Express card but sound like you have a drive that needs drivers. I put up a link for you hope it helps. I'm 90 miles south of Dallas on a ranch so a little far from the real world. Kind of nice. LOL