The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gallery Wrap action

ustein

Contributing Editor
I maybe making a script for (likely at $14.95 or so). The benefit of a script is that you can input any wrap depth without having actions for each size.

Don Libby

I remember trying an action a couple years ago when I first began printing on canvas and was never satisfied so I gave up the action and have since done my own which has worked very well for me. While I might turn what I do into an action I like doing the individual sides by themselves watching the image take shape, gives me more control.

Don

Tim Ernst

I agree Don. And it is so simple to do manually anyway. Sometimes I find that only one or two or three sides need to be cloned and flipped, seldom all four. I also find these days that I'm composing a little loose in camera to give me a little more room to wrap without losing any important detail, or having to mess with the cloning.