Site Sponsors

Thread: C1 5 Pro image deleted

yuetk

C1 5 Pro image deleted

Hi...I temporary delete (Cntrl del) pictures in C1 5 pro, but is not in my trash bucket? Any idea? Thanks

Thomas

Subscriber & Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: C1 5 Pro image deleted

Hi Thomas. When you say "trash bucket" are you referring to the system trash - the trash icon on your desktop?

C1 will move items you delete to the Session Trash. This is a folder in your current sessions folder, not the system trash bin.

In the Library Pane go to Session Folders and you will see a folder entitled Trash Folder. Deleted items will be moved here. Click on it and it will show the items - right click on it and you can open in Finder or Explorer.

yuetk

Yes, that is affrimative...the trash folder in the system library in C1. However, when I click in the folder, there is nothing there....empty...no deleted photos. That's what puzzling me! I also looked up in the recycler bin as well and no luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Open C1 and what does it say along the top bar? That is your current working session. Inside THAT session folder, wherever you created it, will be a unique trash folder which is different from both the C! default session trash folder and your computer system's trash folder.
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

yuetk

I looked up all the trash folders both C1 default and the session folder, they're no where to be found. Unless I permantely deleted the photos, it should be in a trash folder somewhere.