The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cannot process TIF in Capture One Pro

JohnH

All -

On the basis someone from Phase One will see this - edited error message when I attempted to log onto Phase One -

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. etc. etc.

What I was seeking is an answer to the following problem -

I have saved some 32 bit TIF files out of HDR Photostudio 2., thinking I could then edit these in Capture One [Pro 5.2]. However, they are not visible in Capture One. Yes, the Preferences are set 'Enable TIFF editing'. So how do I edit tif files in Capture One? [MacBook Pro environment. Files saved as name.tif].

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

John

Last edited:

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
32 bit TIFs are not supported.

8 bit and 16 bit are.

All -

On the basis someone from Phase One will see this - edited error message when I attempted to log onto Phase One -

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. etc. etc.

What I was seeking is an answer to the following problem -

I have saved some 32 bit TIF files out of HDR Photostudio 2., thinking I could then edit these in Capture One [Pro 5.2]. However, they are not visible in Capture One. Yes, the Preferences are set 'Enable TIFF editing'. So how do I edit tif files in Capture One? [MacBook Pro environment. Files saved as name.tif].

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

John