The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adobe DNG Profiles and Profile Editor

PeterA

Thanks for posting - truly a most exciting announcement. Now all we have to do is wait for camera manufacturers to conform with the new DNG standard - of course many in manufacturers in MFD land will drag their heels kicking and screaming..:LOL:

Terry

Peter,
I downloaded the Nikon profiles and was using them on my NEF files this morning. This functionality is going to be quite useful as already there are big difference in the rendering between the Nikon profiles. Hopefully, just like the market for good plug-ins there will be some excellent profiles developed. It will especially helpful on the M8 where we've all complained about the Lightroom/ACR converssions

PeterA

TEB - I agree eg I would have loved to be able to 'fix' the horrible reds from Canon when I was shooting that system.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I downloaded them for ACR 4.5 and am pretty impressed too. Defintitely worth taking the time to look at :thumbs: