The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Raw Therapee 3.0.0

Oren Grad

I paid a visit to the Raw Therapee website this evening and was delighted to find that stable version 3.0.0 has finally become available, after a long series of interim development releases. Among other changes since 2.4.1, for the first time a Mac OS X version is available in addition to Windows and Linux versions.

Details here:

http://rawtherapee.com/

I went to the Raw Therapee site to download it and get the following message when I click the download button:

A keresett oldal nem található.

The server can not find the requested page.

Can anyone advise as to how to download Raw Therapee 3.0.0 for Mac?

Lawrence

MisiekBunnik

I could download the beta version a bit below the stable versions, but it did not open on osx lion... I would really like to try Raw Therapee, it was good on my windows days of computing.

etrigan63

They are awaiting for an OS X 64-bit build to drop from heaven, which is ridiculous. Anyone who owns a Mac can get Xcode for free from the App Store.

Owen_Coors

I've been using Rawtherapee 3.0/Windows/32bit, on a netbook, ever since they released it. I'm now using it exclusively for raw conversion/editing and Fastone as a viewer/resizer. This netbook's processor is only 1.2ghz with 2gb ram. It takes between 10-15 minutes to process and save a single 48bit tiff, from a 12mp image file. All of my other raw converters do the same task in seconds, on this same machine. Is this others experience, also?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Never tried this before, but downloaded it to a Windows PC with 3GB RAM, and it works like a charm. Nice user interface too. If I can only figure out how to export to jpeg :confused: