The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help With Buying or ... To Get MY MFD To Edit Images

rollsman44

I was very appreciative of Doug from CI for his suggestions and his help.
He gave me options as well. I did contact someone fron Leaf about getting an OLDER version to work with my Antiquated Power Mac( G5) sysyem. I hope he can locate an older version so I can use my system. I did not realize that I needed certain requirements to use a GOOD software with the Leas Aptus 22 back. Is there a Reasonable system ( hardware or software that I can purchase that will allow me to use C1 software? I appreciate any suggestions and NOT break the bank in trying to accomplish this. rollsman
I have 10.4.11 now BUT most Programs require 10.6 and up. I wanted to use the CI 6Pro but my system is Outdated. Is there a REASONABLE solution?
Thanks, rollsman