The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need Help w/Capture One 4.1.2

A

Artorius

I'm feeling a little dumband confused, and I am reaching out for help.
I am now trying to use this updated version with M8 DNG files, but have run into problems. I open an image, convert it the way I want it, hit the process button, and nothing happens. What I can't seem to figure out is, after I process it, I want the processed pic to go directly to CS3 for final PP.
I have read every tutorial and FAQ on the Phase One site, but can't seem to find the answer. I was running C1.0? before and didn't run into this problem. Can someone help me out?
I am on Win XP Pro SP2.

ecliffordsmith

Hi,

When I first started procesing files with version 4.1.1 I pressed the process button and nothing happened. After looking around I noticed everything ended up int he batch process queue. After clearing this out it worked as normal and I have not seen the issue again. I assumed I made an error somewhere but you are now describing a similar thing.

Good luck!

A

Artorius

Thanks

I looked into that, and cleared the cache. I discovered, That for whatever reason, it takes a realllllly long time to process. Now, I just sit back and wait. I am on a WinXP Pro sp2, a Pentium 4 3.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 2 7200RPM 60GB HDs. CS3 isn't slow, wonder why C1 is.