The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

leica digilux 2 raw

jlm

Workshop Member
I typically use capture one for processing raw files, but i don't think it handles raw files from this camera.

other options are camera raw, (CS4)
possibly i could light up an old lightroom version?

thx

weinschela

Subscriber Member
John, I can't answer your question directly re Digilux but I will try indirectly. ACR is pretty good these days, but I am not sure which version will work with CS4 (as opposed to CS5). Having tried Lightroom but preferring my own file organization via Adobe Bridge, I have settled on CS5/ACR for conversions and processing for several diverse cameras, including M9, Nex7, DLux3, 5Dii (and Canon D10 jpgs also). I think ACR does a very good job on all but the least tweaking required from M9 files. The DLux3 conversions are pretty good -- but I have no basis of comparison with another raw convertor.

Regards,

Alan

archiM44

I had good results by converting the RAW files to DNG using the Adobe converter.
I could then develop in any of my converters with excellent results.