The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone seen a mountain lion yet ?

Knorp

Is it safe to upgrade or should I wait for you guys first ?

:watch:

All the best.

jonoslack

Is it safe to upgrade or should I wait for you guys first ?

:watch:

All the best.
Hi Bart
We've got three of the little cougars around here (we said we wouldn't . . . and then we kind of did).

Hard to tell, but it seems to me to be a little snappier, and we've had zero problems with anything (famous last words).

Seems Safe to me.

all the best

Knorp

Hi Bart
We've got three of the little cougars around here (we said we wouldn't . . . and then we kind of did).

Hard to tell, but it seems to me to be a little snappier, and we've had zero problems with anything (famous last words).

Seems Safe to me.

all the best

Thank you, Sir ! I'll give it a try tonight ... :salute:

:OT:Always good to know there's a local 'cavia porcellus' around ... :ROTFL:

:chug:

jonoslack

Not sure about any porcellus . . . I'd much prefer a little 'Boletus edulis' myself :D

hmmm. now then, where is the emoticon for Smart-Arse?

Godfrey

I've been running Mountain Lion full time on my work system for several weeks. No problems with anything that I use ... photographically speaking, that's mostly Lightroom 4.1 nowadays, but also Safari, Flare, Preview, Mail, etc.

Knorp

Indeed, no problemo so far and it certainly feels snappier :thumbup:

All the best.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Working fine with C1 to boot. Seems smoother and faster. Of course we always say that but I do feel it. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
None. Lion had a few issues on release. Everything seems pretty good do far. I actually like this OS

Godfrey

I haven't had the time to check all printer drivers, but the HP 7960, E710, 8600 and Epson R2400 drivers work just fine. I'll get around to the rest of them eventually. ;-)

cjlacz

I had no issues except it set my sound output to the Apple TV, but it's been since since I switched it to internal speakers. Drivers for the Epson PX-5V (R3000) are working fine. No issues with any software.