Site Sponsors

Thread: Capture One 7 Crash - HELP

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Question Capture One 7 Crash - HELP

I downloaded the capture one 7 64 bits and when I try to run it, it immediately crashed. It says "Capture One has unexpectedly stopped working" It offers me a report but I dont have the knowledge to understand which the problem is. I think my pc reach the system requirements for this software: Intel Core i7 870 2.93 ghz. 4 gb. Windows 7 64 bits. I installed it almost 10 times, and it still doesn’t work. Is there anyone who could help me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Capture One 7 Crash - HELP

please any idea?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo View Post
    I downloaded the capture one 7 64 bits and when I try to run it, it immediately crashed. It says "Capture One has unexpectedly stopped working" It offers me a report but I dont have the knowledge to understand which the problem is. I think my pc reach the system requirements for this software: Intel Core i7 870 2.93 ghz. 4 gb. Windows 7 64 bits. I installed it almost 10 times, and it still doesn’t work. Is there anyone who could help me?
    If you have a previous version of Capture One installed on your computer the first thing I would try is to completely uninstall it (including preferences and support files) following the guidelines described here:
    Knowledge base
    If this does not work next thing to do is to contact Capture One Support Services via their web site (Phase One and Mamiya Leaf support) attaching the crash report(s) to your support request.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ario Arioldi View Post
    If you have a previous version of Capture One installed on your computer the first thing I would try is to completely uninstall it (including preferences and support files) following the guidelines described here:
    Knowledge base
    If this does not work next thing to do is to contact Capture One Support Services via their web site (Phase One and Mamiya Leaf support) attaching the crash report(s) to your support request.
    thanks. I will try.

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Dido. Remove previous versions. Submit support case. Wait for the next update which will surely come to address any bugs (like this one) that effect whatever particular combination of hardware/software/settings is causing your problem.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same problem. The answer probably is that you have to run a script disabling Open CL (NOT OpenGL) before starting C1 v7. Yoiu need to download a script runnning program from Microsoft entitled Wspcript.exe (easy to find) and then run the script (which I cannot find right now) but available on this site somewhere or from Phase One support that instructs your computer not to use Open CL while running C1 7. After that you should have no problems. Good luck.
    David Kaufman

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

thanks to everybody, I thnik you are right. I bought a new disk, install W7 there and then installed the CO7. SAME PROBLEM. I have no problem with my office computer. I will try with the MS solution.

Regards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

my computer office has W7 too. and I upgraded my hom pc (the one which has the problem) to 8GB ram. the problem is still there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

this driver it´s working for me:
    Knowledge base