Site Sponsors

Thread: Phocus plugin for Lightroom5

Post Thanks / Like

Phocus plugin for Lightroom5

Hi all.
    Do you know how the phocus plugin for lightroom works when tethered shooting,and how fast (or slow) it gets?
    I am testing shooting tethered with canon into lightroom and it is a bit slower compare to C1 and i would like to know how it will be tethered with an H5D40
    I like how complete lightroom is and how catalogs works.
    When working with clients,they always ask for seen four or more pictures to compare them or make diferent variants of the same picture and in phocus software i cannot do that kind of thing so phocus wont be a choice to use in my case
    Tethered shooting is the way i always work so it is very important in my day day

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Phocus plugin for Lightroom5

You probably already know this; you can shoot tethered with Phocus. It works perfectly.
    Stanley

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phocus plugin for Lightroom5

Quote Originally Posted by stngoldberg View Post
    You probably already know this; you can shoot tethered with Phocus. It works perfectly.
    Stanley
    I iknow that but i cannot work with phocus as it does not have the tools i mentioned before.
    I really like how phocus manage the color but does not have all things i need right the way as, compare more that 2 images ,fast copi/paste settings,create variants of the same pictures ....things that the client ask often
    I know i could work with phocus and after keep going on editing in lightroom but this way is not an option for me as on set there is not much time and the client lives the set with the material alrady color and rating finihs