The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New alternative to Photoshop for Mac

rayyan

Tried it last night.

Currently, ' alternative ' to PS is not it.
Has ways to go before it would replace PS for me. Price is just one of the factors , and a small one, for me to even consider this product.

Hope it matures though. Maybe will have a second look then.

photongemm

Its really giving tough to real photoshop, all over internet many website has covered this editor, and gaining a huge rush of download in beta version, Although they have lots of bugs but beta are made to that only Hence it will will solved in paid version. I never seen such a closed competition to photoshop. This month it hard for photoshop as 2 competitor in market in both industry of browser based Photoshop Online editor which is toolpic and mac version has come up now to beat them. One more thing i like about affinity that, it has one time payment to gain access to there paid version, And photoshop have montly subcription so it yes if people find there favourte feature in affinity , they will surely move to them.