The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

adobe subscription

jlm

Workshop Member
for $10 a month you get the newest versions of Lightroom and PS; any feedback on this?

i think they will work on several computers (not at once?).

so over 5 yrs the vig is about $600

comments?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
John, I've been using the Creative Cloud subscription since it was introduced. It has worked OK for me, except for a few glitches at the beginning that have been mostly cleared up (for example, having to log out of CC and then login again to have the update available). I use CC on two computers and that's allowed by the license. There are still a lot of haters out there who despise the subscription model. I'm not one of them.

Joe
+1

I've had the subscription since it was available, and since I do video as well as photo editing and graphic design too, it's actually cheaper than when I had to buy the complete package, which had to be renewed every second years or thereabouts.

jlm

Workshop Member
since i just purchased a leica product, i have a free pass for lightroom. is this the LR6 cloud version? seems it downloaded LR5. and i'm not sure how any upgrade to LR6 would work if it is now subscription; not to mention i was considering upgrading PS to C6, which is only by subscription

thx

since i just purchased a leica product, i have a free pass for lightroom. is this the LR6 cloud version? seems it downloaded LR5. and i'm not sure how any upgrade to LR6 would work if it is now subscription; not to mention i was considering upgrading PS to C6, which is only by subscription

thx
Excellent product and support. My experience.

DougDolde

My annual CS Photoshop subscription is running out. I am going back to CS6 at least until I see if I am missing anything. So far I am not.