The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can't download images from CFV-50c

JohnBrew

I just got my tech camera setup today. I shot some test images just to make sure everything was working correctly. Now I've shot this back before and had no problems with importing images into PS6. Since then I am now on the CC and it refuses to recognize the files on the CF card and download them. I haven't seen this type of problem before so I would like to know if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone knows what could be wrong? I did format the card before beginning to shoot.
Thanks for all replies.
John

Oh, I am shooting RAW only if that makes a difference.

JohnBrew

I was finally able to download the images but I had to go through phocus to do this. Does that sound normal?

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hi John

I just opened LR and it is able to display 3F and 3FR files without difficulty ... these from the H3D 39 II but I assume
that the files should be unchanged with the newer cameras. You may check to assure you have the latest version of
LR .... I tend to use Imageingester Pro 3 to bring files off the cards and then import to LR ... leaving them in the folder
of import.

Regards,

Bob