The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Exporting In LR Cant Get File Size Bigger

rollsman44

When I send out a Jpeg out to be retouched from outside vendor I get it back a little smaller file size than when I sent it. Now, I am trying to Import it into LR and select it and Export it to a Bigger file size so I can get a Big print . I am trying to Increase the file size of the image but it does not work. Help. Thank you
my email is : [email protected] in case I can't find my way back to this forum. Thanks Dennis

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
When I send out a Jpeg out to be retouched from outside vendor I get it back a little smaller file size than when I sent it. Now, I am trying to Import it into LR and select it and Export it to a Bigger file size so I can get a Big print . I am trying to Increase the file size of the image but it does not work. Help. Thank you
my email is : [email protected] in case I can't find my way back to this forum. Thanks Dennis
Dennis,

On export, under Image Sizing, put in large width and height numbers, do NOT check "Don't Enlarge", and it will export a larger image. I just tried it with 10,000 in both the width and height boxes and got a 10,000x7,500 pixel file.

--Matt