The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FYI: Wiebetech RAID products

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Just throwing this manufacturer out there for anyone considering a RAID solution. I have one of their "older" products but they've got some cool new stuff worth looking at if you're in the market for a RAID enclosure/system. Service and communication are excellent and the products are rock solid. Not the cheapest, but you might wish to include them in any future buying decisions.

This link takes you to a page highlighting a nice portable RAID setup around which they are running a photo contest for those so inclined: http://www.wiebetech.com/products/RTX400QR.php

Best,
Tim

Jonathon Delacour

Subscriber Member
+1

I'm a very happy user of older Wiebetech products (SilverSATA RAID and JBOD enclosures). I wholeheartedly endorse Tim's recommendation.