The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

macOS High Sierra: is it safe ?

Knorp

Here we go again ...

My C1P 10.2 seems to be still working fine after upgrading to macOS High Sierra (10.13) ...
Early days of course, so keeping fingers crossed.

:watch:

Godfrey

As always, someone has to be first and test it. You would hope that the software developer is testing it too.

• So I'd communicate with Phase 1 first, see if they've done any testing yet and have anything to say about it. And if they haven't, offer to be a beta tester.
  • Then, if they weren't willing to say anything or let you participate in the beta testing process, and you still want to try it, I'd back up my system to a bootable drive with the macOS version that you know is working first. And then update and start testing.

I don't use C1P so I have no idea whether it works at all.

G

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I installed 10.13 on my late 2013 MBP about two weeks ago, install went flawlessly and all my apps seem to be running fine, including C1, CS and Epson printing. I needed to install a legacy Java script parser to run a few older pieces of software, but that installed and the older apps seem to be working fine too. Phase released an update for C1 and 10.13 recently and I've installed it. I didn't have any noted issues with the previous version of C1, but the new one seems fine too.

Knorp

I didn't notice any issue with C1P 10.2 and macOS 10.13, but it's fine 10.13.x is now officially supported bij 10.2.1
What surprised me most, is the host of Leica lenses that has been added.
And the duly support for Sony's stuff ... :thumbup:

k-hawinkler

I didn't notice any issue with C1P 10.2 and macOS 10.13, but it's fine 10.13.x is now officially supported bij 10.2.1
What surprised me most, is the host of Leica lenses that has been added.
And the duly support for Sony's stuff ... :thumbup:
:thumbs: :clap: :thumbs: