The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Capture One and LR Phocus etc

B L

I added Phase One P30 for my Hasselblad Wide.
My questions is : in Phocus there are tools like Key Stone correction and have been very useful with Hasselblad digital files.
Are there similar keystone tools in C1? Which other software can be used to process Phase One Raws?
Thanks.

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I added Phase One P30 for my Hasselblad Wide.
My questions is : in Phocus there are tools like Key Stone correction and have been very useful with Hasselblad digital files.
Are there similar keystone tools in C1? Which other software can be used to process Phase One Raws?
Thanks.
Just FYI this is one of the phase one backs that is least well suited to the Hasselblad Wide.

It had a small sensor and strong microlenses. Lens cast will be significant.

If you still have the chance to return it you may want to consider one of the many other models that would be better suited such as a P25+ P45 or P45+ all of which should be in the same price range, P65+ or an IQ160 at a higher price point.

B L

Just FYI this is one of the phase one backs that is least well suited to the Hasselblad Wide.

It had a small sensor and strong microlenses. Lens cast will be significant.

If you still have the chance to return it you may want to consider one of the many other models that would be better suited such as a P25+ P45 or P45+ all of which should be in the same price range, P65+ or an IQ160 at a higher price point.
Doug,
Many thanks for your reply.
I was interested in buying P25 but I could not find one online or at Phase dealer in Leeds,UK. There were few but not with V fit.
P30 came fropm ebay seller and it would be unfair to return as there is nothing wrong with it. In fact its hardly been used.Please let me know if P30 can be traded in for one of those you suggested.
Regards.Bashir

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Doug,
Many thanks for your reply.
I was interested in buying P25 but I could not find one online or at Phase dealer in Leeds,UK. There were few but not with V fit.
P30 came fropm ebay seller and it would be unfair to return as there is nothing wrong with it. In fact its hardly been used.Please let me know if P30 can be traded in for one of those you suggested.
Regards.Bashir
We only deal inside of the US. I'd reach out to the P1 dealers on your side of the pond and have them keep an eye out for you. It IS possible to use a P30+ on a hassy wide body; it's just quite a bit more favorable to use one of the ones I mentioned.