The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recommend a Painting Effects software thats User friendly

rollsman44

I mainly use LR CC and would like to try my luck in PP with min to mild paint effects. Something that actually looks like a painting. I am NO artist so I would need a Program that would offer me some Presets that are really good. Mainly for Portraits
Thanks

darr

I mainly use LR CC and would like to try my luck in PP with min to mild paint effects. Something that actually looks like a painting. I am NO artist so I would need a Program that would offer me some Presets that are really good. Mainly for Portraits
Thanks
Since you want "min to mild paint effects" I can recommend Topaz Impression because you can adjust the opacity just like a layer in PS for the amount of effect you want. Topaz Impression has many different presets and many types of adjustments can be made inside the presets for more control. If you are looking for a painterly type plugin that works with Lightroom and PS, Topaz Impression is an option. As with all good art, you get what you put into it. Best of luck!

PS: There are lots of free tutorials on YouTube and the Topaz website.