The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help! Good card recovery system?

JohnBrew

I was trying to move a file in Bridge to a newly named file and PS said that name was already taken. Huh? Anyway the file simply disappeared and now I need to try and download it from an SD card I erased. At least I haven't used the card again. Any help appreciated.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I was trying to move a file in Bridge to a newly named file and PS said that name was already taken. Huh? Anyway the file simply disappeared and now I need to try and download it from an SD card I erased. At least I haven't used the card again. Any help appreciated.
Isobuster is a PC program ... I run it in Parallels on Mac OS X ... that can recover anything that is recoverable.

https://www.isobuster.com

The demo version should work but I recommend having the full version on hand ... it has saved me a number of times.

Good luck,

Bob