The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LR D vs L modules image deterioration question

bab

Simply looking for a reason why my images in Dev module are not in focus but in lib module they are perfect.
Either on MacBook Pro mid 2014 16gb ram or
2020 MacBook Pro 64gb ram
Any suggestions as to why? I’m thinking it might be my import settings by not selecting build standard preview.

Thanks

darr

Simply looking for a reason why my images in Dev module are not in focus but in lib module they are perfect.
Either on MacBook Pro mid 2014 16gb ram or
2020 MacBook Pro 64gb ram
Any suggestions as to why? I’m thinking it might be my import settings by not selecting build standard preview.

Thanks
This can happen with certain GPU processors and has been reported to Adobe in the past.
A quick fix for some is to disable the GPU under the Preference menu: Preferences > Performance: "Use Graphics Processor" set to Off

Hope that helps,
Darr