The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom export stops

haring

I am trying to export edited images. It export 4 of them and stops. The 4 exported images can not be opened. I have been using Lightroom for 10 years as a wedding photographer without any problems. Any ideas?

MartinN

I had some problems with Lightroom import. Generated corrupted files. The issue was not with Lightroom but with hardware - a Transcend Usb3 card reader and Mac Mini Usb3 ports. All recognized brand name hardware and still trashing operation.

Have you tried if you could have hardware problems - using different hard drives for source files and exported files ?

jdphoto

Perhaps some more info would be helpful. What version, size, Raw or jpg, camera? I recently had issues with LR too, but it turns out it was the Sony "TOUGH" SD card. Try exporting single files at the same resolution. Not particularly the most efficient method, but might help determine if your HD, software or peripherals are needing an upgrade.