The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 pro or not?

I do it through the levels panel. This way I am directly adjusting the histogram, compared with Adobe where you are adjusting a slider and watching the histogram. If you have the /!\ button selected to warn about highlight and shadow clipping, you can adjust the black and white point visually like you might do in Lightroom.

How can I boost the blacks and/or set the black/white point? I can't seem to figure it out. My brain is not working well with C1Pro this week.

Thanks
Denise

thomas

How can I boost the blacks and/or set the black/white point? I can't seem to figure it out. My brain is not working well with C1Pro this week.

Thanks
Denise
grab #1: with the pickers (red 1 and red 2) you can set black point (RGB 0-0-0) and white point (RGB 255-255-255... i.e. not white balance)

grab#2: with the levels (picker on the upper side) you can push the black point

grab#3: in addition you could use the HDR tool for pushing the blacks (different from adjustment with levels as here it's an exposure compensation for the dark tonalvalues)

Last edited: