The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcdeveau

Got out and did a little unplanned shooting yesterday morning. X1D with 21 and 45mm. Not bad results, and the Triobol mini tripod held up pretty well, even with vibration from traffic on the overpasses

A030B7E8-DF0B-4C73-808C-ADB17D5C0FDC.jpg

C62AF19C-F406-4E1D-A15C-16331E129753.jpg

053734C2-3103-4A09-9F62-0102C640B512.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Please accept my apologies - it's a cat pic.. But it was motivated by all the kvetching in another forum about the Leica S3 announcement, and I thought that Soup (that's the cat) had the perfect response.

Leica S(007), S180/3.5 (a fantastic lens!)

Best,

Matt

jng

Jeez, Matt. For a moment I thought you had snuck into my house and taken a pic of our cat Daisy on her green fleece blanket! :p

John

7625760698_5ac9823d9d_z.jpg

(apologies as well for the gratuitous cat pic - this one was taken with my old Nikon D700 w/24-70 f/2.8 lens)

dave.gt

John, Matt,

That is amazing, thanks for sharing your respective images of two great looking, and laid back felines!:):):)

f6cvalkyrie

Enjoying myself with a Schlumbergera truncata on a rainy, windy day ...

P1 645 DF with Mamiya 120/4 Macro and P30+ back

and this one is @ 1:1 ...

Have a nice day,
Rafael

dave.gt

Marais

L_022783 by jean-luc cochy, sur Flickr

Phase one DF leaf aptus II 5 and 120 mm.
Jean-Luc,

This happens to be a fine piece of impressionist abstract art for me. You have a great eye for these things and I thank you for sharing them.

You inspire me to finish up some projects around here in order to take a long walk each day as I have done for years, only to have lost the energy and will to do so in recent months.:thumbup:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jeez, Matt. For a moment I thought you had snuck into my house and taken a pic of our cat Daisy on her green fleece blanket! :p

John

View attachment 136488

(apologies as well for the gratuitous cat pic - this one was taken with my old Nikon D700 w/24-70 f/2.8 lens)
That's amazing! One probable difference - Soup is gigantic, at aver 20 lbs and a meter long stretched out. Not Maine Coon size, but close.

Matt

jng

Thatsalottacat! I couldn't tell from the photo as there was no reference for scale. One giveaway that your pic was of Soup and not Daisy (aside from logic) was the extent of white mittens on the front paws. Anyway it's good to know that I'm not the only one around here taking cat pics with expensive gear!

That's amazing! One probable difference - Soup is gigantic, at aver 20 lbs and a meter long stretched out. Not Maine Coon size, but close.

Matt

pesto

Thatsalottacat! I couldn't tell from the photo as there was no reference for scale. One giveaway that your pic was of Soup and not Daisy (aside from logic) was the extent of white mittens on the front paws. Anyway it's good to know that I'm not the only one around here taking cat pics with expensive gear!
You can put me happily on that list as well.

D&A

+1

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any photos of my cats or dog with my X1D
Sacrilegious! When taking pics of my dogs & cats, personal ethics tells me to go no further than a full frame 35mm digital camera. Otherwise using anything more esoteric like MFD will go to their heads and they'll start demanding extra treats (residuals) in order to sit still :).

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.