The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-hawinkler

Hi K-H, have you by any chance done a pano of this view with all the Kiva in?
Thanks Alan.
Did you have something like this in mind - different view though? :facesmack:

This is another Kiva further down the path. :grin:

Fuji 50S • GF23

AlanS

Did you have something like this in mind - different view though?
Hi K-H, yes, sort of. I like the first view the best but it feels just a little cut off on the left, I want to know/see more of the subject, if that makes sense?

AlanS

Hi K-H, yes a bit tricky that! Not very thoughtful of the curators spoiling a really good pic with all that paraphanalia laid about! :ROTFL:

citizin

The misses has be using the Hasselblads exclusively in the studio for her newborns. For this is what the H4D-40 with the 80mm.

Tomorrow we'll be getting the 100/2.2 back from repair (from a bunk ebay transaction,) we're excited for it. :)

dave.gt

The misses has be using the Hasselblads exclusively in the studio for her newborns. For this is what the H4D-40 with the 80mm.

Tomorrow we'll be getting the 100/2.2 back from repair (from a bunk ebay transaction,) we're excited for it. :)
Wow!!!!

Absolutely love that image! The beauty of a newborn, the colors, the composition...absolutely everything!:thumbs:

dave.gt

E.J.,

Very sensual image with the interesting serrated edge of the top of the dune. Cool! :thumbup:

Btw, the use of the term "sensual" is this sense is the allusion to the design philosophy that is part of the philosophy of a certain luxury auto maker and the comparative work of your own design in making this image (i.e.- sublime, beautiful and characterized by a surprise in the presentation of the ridges along the top of the dune in the foreground)...:)

https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/me...rcedes-benz-the-definition-of-sensual-purity/

Status
Not open for further replies.