The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GFX 50R Camera $3550

nath.perry

Hmm, I probably deleted my original post for some reason. Selling my GFX 50R with 1300 shutter count (based on filename). Still like new and comes with original box and 2 extra batteries. I'm selling it because it's kind of heavy for me, and plan to get the A7R3/Loxia set. Took the camera for a one trip to China and the result pictures are amazing. You can message me for raw pictures.

Asking for $3550. I will pay for the shipping.

IMG_5238.jpg
IMG_5237.jpg
IMG_5236.jpg

Last edited:

arichter

Re: FS: Fuji GFX 50R Camera (Price Reduced)

Are those scratches on the LCD or dust? Pretty much like new in terms of functionality, sensor, etc?

Hmm, I probably deleted my original post for some reason. Selling my GFX 50R with 1300 shutter count (based on filename). Still like new and comes with original box and 2 extra batteries. I'm selling it because it's kind of heavy for me, and plan to get the A7R3/Loxia set. Took the camera for a one trip to China and the result pictures are amazing. You can message me for raw pictures.

Asking for $3650. I will pay for the shipping.

View attachment 140567
View attachment 140568
View attachment 140569

nath.perry

Re: FS: Fuji GFX 50R Camera (Price Reduced)

Are those scratches on the LCD or dust? Pretty much like new in terms of functionality, sensor, etc?
It's dust and it's on the LCD protector :) It's really like new in every way and stays in the storage box most of the time.

fotophil

Is there any factory warranty left? Are you the original owner and if so did you purchase the camera from a US Based Fuji Dealer? Have you had to have the camera serviced since you have owned it?

nath.perry

Is there any factory warranty left? Are you the original owner and if so did you purchase the camera from a US Based Fuji Dealer? Have you had to have the camera serviced since you have owned it?
Hi, I purchased this camera from FM user weeks82, who got this camera from PopFlash in January. It still has the warranty and there is no service performed (no need to). This is the very original post:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1583760

To: nath.k2
Date: Feb 16, 2019
Subject: Re: 50R/32-64 Still Available?
Yes, they would still have the remainder of the 1 year warranty.

To: weeks82
Date: Feb 17, 2019
Subject: 50R/32-64 Still Available?
Very interested. Do they still have the warranty from PopFlash ? Thank you

fotophil

I checked with Fuji and was told that the warranty will remain valid only if a copy of the original sales receipt from the ProFlash Fuji Dealer is available. Fuji requires this paperwork in order to use the date of original sale to establish the start date of the warranty. Is this paperwork available or would the original purchaser of the camera be willing to request a copy from the dealer?

nath.perry

I checked with Fuji and was told that the warranty will remain valid only if a copy of the original sales receipt from the ProFlash Fuji Dealer is available. Fuji requires this paperwork in order to use the date of original sale to establish the start date of the warranty. Is this paperwork available or would the original purchaser of the camera be willing to request a copy from the dealer?
Thank you for letting me know. I will ask for the original receipt.

nath.perry

Got the receipt, but it has the original buyer information and I cannot post it here. I can email it to you if you want. Thanks