The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steven Friedman Phase One Artist Talk at The Museum of Flight, Seattle

drunkenspyder

I will be doing a artist talk at the Museum of Flight in Seattle on June 13th from 3-5 pm. I will discuss my most recent work and the inspiration behind the images. I will also give insight on my experience with the Phase One XF IQ4 150MP.

I hope to see some of you at this event.

Steven

Link for the event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-mu...tographer-steven-friedman-tickets-62173644043
Would love to be there, but will be in NZ. Props on this Steven! Any chance of a web feed, or recording?

stevenfr

I don’t think there will be a web feed. I know we have talked about doing talks in other cities. Just let Phase or your dealer know if you would be interested in having me come to your town. We are working on deciding how many large prints
I will show. Hopefully, 6 to 12. I enjoy these events, it very enjoyable to chat with the other photographers and share my passion for landscape photography.

If I can help with NZ just send me a email. I have been 4 times. Enjoy and thanks for commenting on my post.

Would love to be there, but will be in NZ. Props on this Steven! Any chance of a web feed, or recording?

stevenfr

Attached a jpeg of a screen capture of the thumbnails for my Phase One presentation on Thursday at the Museum of Flight in Seattle on June 13th from 3-5 pm. I am looking forward to the talk. I hope you find this interesting.

Attachments

dave.gt

Attached a jpeg of a screen capture of the thumbnails for my Phase One presentation on Thursday at the Museum of Flight in Seattle on June 13th from 3-5 pm. I am looking forward to the talk. I hope you find this interesting.
Like Greg, I wish I could be there! Wishing you well as the time approaches quickly!:thumbup:

Thanks for posting!