The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss RM3di w/phase plate, Rodenstock 32mm HR, Rodenstock 40mm HR, and SK 72mm

mrobinsonphoto

Been asked to share some more photos of the lenses so here you go..

I was originally planning on converting my 40mm to the x shutter but have decided against that so I don't have photos of that lens currently. Will work on it but its in the same condition as these lenses.

Attachments

alatreille

If you want to get into Architectural Photography this is a great kit from a very well respected Architectual Photographer.

Just add a digital back!

mrobinsonphoto

Sorry for the delay, been on shoots Friday and Monday. I think I'll get some time tomorrow to shoot some, will probably be just with my iPhone.

Thanks,
Michael

mrobinsonphoto

Here are the shots of the Rodenstock 40mm HR. I also found the rota slide which allows for horizontal and vertical shots to be taken without removing the back. $250 with the purchase of the camera.

IMG_7674.jpgIMG_7675.jpgIMG_7676.jpgIMG_7677.jpgIMG_7678.jpgIMG_7680.jpg

PMed a couple of hours since the listing is up for 40mm lens, still was not able to buy. And send another message to the seller right after you said "all items currently still available", but he wanted me to pay more than listed prices for body and lens together to outbid "another" buyer.

If you want to sell them together, please say so in the listing. I'm the first one who contacted you for the 40mm lens, should I be honoured the sale?

I just want a simple purchase, can we do it?

mrobinsonphoto

PMed a couple of hours since the listing is up for 40mm lens, still was not able to buy. And send another message to the seller right after you said "all items currently still available", but he wanted me to pay more than listed prices for body and lens together to outbid "another" buyer.

If you want to sell them together, please say so in the listing. I'm the first one who contacted you for the 40mm lens, should I be honoured the sale?

I just want a simple purchase, can we do it?
I don't know how you know if you were the "First one" who contacted me. When if fact you were not the first one.

I have receive a lot of interest and the messages app here isn't the easiest to navigate. The person who contacted me before you wanted to buy both pieces of gear so I am giving priority to that purchase and I told you if you were interested in buying more than just the 1 lens I would consider it.

I am open to selling all at once or separately. I am certainly giving priority to larger purchases, and would prefer to have as few transactions as possible.

I don't know how you know if you were the "First one" who contacted me. When if fact you were not the first one.

I have receive a lot of interest and the messages app here isn't the easiest to navigate. The person who contacted me before you wanted to buy both pieces of gear so I am giving priority to that purchase and I told you if you were interested in buying more than just the 1 lens I would consider it.

I am open to selling all at once or separately. I am certainly giving priority to larger purchases, and would prefer to have as few transactions as possible.
I messaged you basically a few minutes right after your listing is up. So I assume I'm the first one. Anyway, it has been almost a month, if I'm on a waiting list, is it my turn yet?

Again, it's one person that may be interested in the body and a lens but he couldn't pull the trigger for almost a month, still not opening up the sale for me? How long do you want me to wait? I already gave up on a lens to buy yours. You didn't mention I have to buy something else with the lens when I asked question for the lens. So please at least give me a time limit that I can wait for. One month since the listing up is reasonable?