The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

dave.gt

Well, now,

Analog night... just finished a guitar session. Acoustic of course!

Developed a roll of 35 mm film for practice from my vintage Nikon Nikkormat Ftn.

And mailed a letter to a friend in Philly, typewritten on my vintage Smith Corona.

Somehow it all felt more fulfilling than anything I have done in a long time.:):):)

Next up to develop is TriX 120 film from the H5!!! So relaxing....

ggibson

After not shooting film in a couple of months, I brought the Hasselblad and 80/2.8 to a socially-distanced bon voyage gathering with a few close friends. My buddy Dan is heading off to New Zealand for a sabbatical. I'm not only jealous of his escape to normal non-covid living there, but being able to travel around NZ :)

Shot on Tri-X 400

Dan
by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

anwarp

On a walk in the Cotswolds in England a couple of years ago.
This was shot on Portra with a Mamiya RZ67. Not sure about the lens, most probably the 110. All hand-held.
Scanned on a Minolta scan multi with vuescan and processed in C1.

I've been inspired by this thread and picked up the RZ again today to shoot some portraits of the family.

PIC_112.jpgPIC_113.jpgPIC_114.jpg

Anwar

Last edited: