The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

Lovely captures. Detail is fantastic. The photos have the luminous look of a Leica DRF on steroids which is why I liked both the 50S and my current 50R.

Given the shutter speed were the handheld or tripod? At Dpreview Chris Nichols was suggesting 1 over focal length for slowest handheld shots with IBIS.

Any chance you can post some full sized files somewhere for us to review?

LouisB
Hi Louis,

all my GFX-100S shots posted in this thread are hand held. I still have to put the camera on a tripod yet.
I have some full size JPEGs (11.648x8.736) shot with the GF50 and GF100-200.
For the GF23 I opted for small JPEGs (4000x3000), so that's probably not what you are looking for.
The JPEGs are straight out of the camera with some in-camera sharpening and I should add the shots with the GF100-200 were under very windy conditions.

GF50

GF100-200

Sorry about that eel and must you require RAWs: let me know.

All the very best.

biglouis

Bart

Many thanks, indeed. Great to be able to look at some full sized jpegs. The detail is incredible. I'd say the 100S has gone from a maybe to a probably in my future.

Good luck with the camera and I'll look forward to seeing more work with it in this thread.

LouisB

k-hawinkler

Yeah yeah - just a little joke and probably you didn't view the image at large, K-H.
All the very best.
Well Bart I did. But I missed it the first time looking at it. I found 1727 though now.
I also see 133 and 134, but the names of residents next to the buttons to ring them seem out of focus.Hmm?
In that house seem to be residing 12 parties, no?

Last edited:

Knorp

Well Bart I did. But I missed it the first time looking at it. I found 1727 though now.
I also see 133 and 134, but the names of residents next to the buttons to ring them seem out of focus.Hmm?
In that house seem to be residing 12 parties, no?
I think you're right, K-H. On close inspection It's definitely not in focus (field curvature ?) and there seem to be 12 or perhaps even 13 buttons.
But who can tell how many parties are hiding in there ?
Kind regards.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Rozewerf, Marken NL ...

| gfx-100s | gf100-200/5.6 |
Hi Bart!

I see your photos with that new GFX100s and lenses with really great pleasure. I have one question though: Are these images more or less like OOC or do you edit them significantly? I really like the DR and overall look of these images and wonder if this is rather due to the great sensor and lenses of the current GFX system or if it is because of some (heavy) editing. Many thanks for your reply ....

Best regards

Peter

Knorp

Hi Bart!

I see your photos with that new GFX100s and lenses with really great pleasure. I have one question though: Are these images more or less like OOC or do you edit them significantly? I really like the DR and overall look of these images and wonder if this is rather due to the great sensor and lenses of the current GFX system or if it is because of some (heavy) editing. Many thanks for your reply ....

Best regards

Peter
Thank you, Peter. I'm sorry to, perhaps, disappoint you: the images posted here are almost all processed RAW files, except for the few that states specifically OoC and you have to click the link to view them.

Kind regards.