The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

slow day here...

k-hawinkler

I don't think you are allowed to smoke in there.
Whatever your reason for visiting that room, I hope you are leaving in one piece.
Jorgen I agree, smoking no, however photography yes!
Rayyan good luck to you. I hope, whatever it is, it’s not serious.

Last edited:

rayyan

Jorgen, k-h, Bart, pegelli.
Thank you so much guys.

they were following a nodule in the lungs. CTs, MRIs have shown damage to the respiratory system.
it doesn't help if your child is the chief pulmo pathologist specialized in soft tissue oncology, in the same hospital!

By Allah's Grace all seems to be well. Biopsy follow ups reveals benign structure n growth as followed over a year. Elhamadulillah.

Guess i got to quit the red Marlboro man.!

Thank you all for your well wishes.
We pray for you and your loved ones' safety n health.

kindest regards.

p.s the photo is an advanced pulmo function lab.

k-hawinkler

Thanks rayyan.
I am glad you are well.
Please stay healthy and safe
and keep your images coming.

Best to you and your loved ones, Karl-Heinz.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Just what every backyard bird photographer needs. The automated bird feeder camera and alert system - The Bird Buddy! It will even ID birds that come to the feeder.
The nightmare of the future is already here: a machine that takes care of your hobby, so that you can sit down and do nothing. Next up: self-playing golf clubs with pre-programmed levels of swearing. Plays golf for you every weekend, enabling you to sit safely in the office working overtime to afford more gadgets.

Godfrey

The nightmare of the future is already here: a machine that takes care of your hobby, so that you can sit down and do nothing. Next up: self-playing golf clubs with pre-programmed levels of swearing. Plays golf for you every weekend, enabling you to sit safely in the office working overtime to afford more gadgets.
“It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you watch them on a screen.”
― anthony burgess, A Clockwork Orange

G