The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: SONY SALE: Sony A1, Sony 35mm 1.4GM, Sony 135GM, Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG DN, Flashes, etc.

Jonathan

All of the gear I'm listing(more to follow) is either brand new or just weeks old. I don't like returning items and am selling all at a loss to get it moved, and get back with Fuji. I'm selling because I really miss my Fuji and as painful as it may be, I'm going back. I have great feedback here and 960 on Fred Miranda with am 18 year history there. Some info:

Sony A1 SOLD This is only about 2 weeks old with very few clicks on the electronic shutter(<100) and zero on the mechanical shutter. I bought this new from a US dealer, receipt included. It is essentially new. Amazing image quality. They are backordered everywhere, as you know if you're reading this. Price is $6075 shipped NET. I'll cover insured shipping. Any fees are on the buyer unless we arrange a fee free method. I have several extras that I am including with the camera. 2 super fast SD cards, new Vello screen protector, possibly more.

Sony 35mm 1.4GM SOLD SOLD This and the next lens are the sharpest Sony lenses I've ever used. This is possibly better than the 135. Well centered and tack sharp wide open. $1250 shipped NET. Same details as above item. New condition, purchased in April. Everything included, box, all packaging, receipt, etc.

Sony 135GM I've only used this one time to test and that was it. It's razor sharp as well all know about this lens. Everything included, box, all packaging, receipt, etc. Price is $1725 NET. I'll cover insured shipping. Signature required.

Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens SOLD SOLD Probably my favorite lens. This is only 3 weeks old. Purchased from B&H and with all including receipt. Tack sharp, light and great bokeh. $995 shipped NET. Same details as above. I'll miss this one a lot.

Sony HVL-F28RM External Flash SOLD SOLD Two weeks old and never used. Great small flash that works with eye detect for better portraits. $190 shipped NET Same as above.

Flashpoint Zoom Li-on X R2 TTL On-Camera Round Flash This is the flash:

It is still in the box and sealed from Adorama. I've never even opened it. $175 shipped NET. Same payment details as above.

I'll try to get some photos up a soon as I can, but wanted to get this listed. Every item essentially new with receipts.

Please send a message with questions/info or to purchase. All items guaranteed perfect as described.

Attachments

Last edited:

spb

Staff member
What made you sell so early into ownership? Back to which Fujifilm?