The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

KlausJH

View from the Rockefeller Center.
This image was taken on a Saturday Morning in October 2021. There was almost nobody on Top of the Rock and we were the only people in the elevator to the roof top, when in "normal" times the waiting time would be around 4 hours.
The pano was stitched from 3 images taken with a Hasselblad X1D and a XCD 4/45p.
Software for stitching was Affinity Photo. This image should be viewed very large. It shows so many details not only from Central Park. You might even detect a small plane over the park. Larger pic on flickr.

Top of the Rock • Central Park by Klaus Hornig, auf Flickr

P. Chong

A traditional bakery and restaurant tucked in one corner in a quiet mall. The current owner quit his job as an engineer to continue the family's 100 year old recipes, to ensure that it remains viable.

Leica S3 Summarit-S 35. BW and X-Pan crop applied in PS.

chuanji-outside-bw.jpg

chuanji-wall-bw.jpg
chuanji-counter-bw.jpg

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I was minding my own business - comparing extension tubes on the Zeiss to the Elpro (dedicated close-up lens) for the APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f/3.5 - when a hail storm passed through. Then I looked out the window. That's the Mt. Sinai Department of Psychiatry, if you want some interesting symbolism.
Leica S(007), 180mm @ f/6.8

Matt

drevil

Staff member

Went to the north east of beijing yesterday, since we have another covid outbreak in some areas, the government makes it more and more difficult to enter villages we need to pass through to reach the great wall.

I made a plan to avoid the obvious entry points and was able to hike nonetheless, it was a beautiful day.

Again, my trusted C645 with 35mm and P1 P65+

P. Chong

Playing with the TTArtisan Fisheye 11mm f/2.8 lens on the GFX 50S II. The lens is a Leica M Mount, adapted via the TTArtisan LM to GFX adapter. This is a cropped image of the usable portion of the photograph.

7artisan-11-crop.jpg

Full image and other crazy idea crops, and corrections on a blog article here: https://scenes-in-singapore.blogspot.com/2021/11/trying-out-fisheye-on-gfx.html

Just a fun specialized lens for crazy images. I quite liked it...haha.

Mark C

Well it's been seven months since I ordered the Fuji GF 45-100mm f4 lens and it finally arrived this morning! I had an hour to spare so I took it out on my GFX100S to try. First impressions are very good, the IQ seems on par with the primes and the AF is just as fast. The zoom ring is a little stiff but I expect that will ease up with some use. Here's my first shot with it:
Autumn meadow by Mark, on Flickr