The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Alpagon 23 (copal)

tylerallenmohr

I have the Alpagon 23mm with center filter in excellent condition. It's in Copal 0 which was recently serviced by Rodenstock.

Looking to switch to the Alpagon 32 in Copal 0 (preferably SB) as I would like to have a larger image circle for shooting film. Also would consider the SK 28 and 43 in a trade.

Located in Minneapolis, MN USA

Best,

Tyler

Last edited:

tylerallenmohr

Many inquiries about selling my Alpagon 23mm without any trade. So for those interested, I'm asking $7,000 for it + center filter. It is the yellow ring version.

Will provide photos and documentation of the Copal 0 shutter maintenance recently completed by Rodenstock upon request.

Last edited:

hgs2021

hello,I am new here,I can not find the button to send PM…could you let me know how to send it?Or we can discuss with email or messenger:)

daji

I am interested in the lens, please contact me and let me know the transaction details, thank you

Gregwenzel

I have the Alpagon 23mm with center filter in excellent condition. It's in Copal 0 which was recently serviced by Rodenstock.

Looking to switch to the Alpagon 32 in Copal 0 (preferably SB) as I would like to have a larger image circle for shooting film. Also would consider the SK 28 and 43 in a trade.

Located in Minneapolis, MN USA

Best,

Tyler
Hello Tyler, just posted an offer for. my Alpa kit it icludes an Alpagon 32 HR mint condition.