The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images 2022

Darin Marcus

From a recent stroll through the Korean Bell section of the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens:

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S @ 60mm, 1/2500sec, f/2.8, ISO 100 (Meadowlark Botanical Gardens, February 2022)

Nikon Z6, Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S @ 44mm, 1/2000sec, f/2.8, ISO 100 (Meadowlark Botanical Gardens, February 2022)

pegelli

Nice series paladin, that watermill and weir looks very much like Clinton New Jersey. Haven't been there for at least 10 years but still it looks very familiar.

paladin

yes, it is the well known Red Mill in Clinton. i live about 25miles from it. in the past 3 years they have refurbished the wheel to an operational state.

pegelli

I looked up my photo's and actually my last visit wasn't as long ago as I thought, no more than almost 8 years (May 2014).

Here's two shots I took then (not Nikon, so very smal, click for larger size)

pegelli

Yes I agree, not all refurbishments are improvements. Allthough it's great the wheel is back in operation. Is it also driving some millstones inside?