The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lonely IQ3-100 looking for a new loving Home

ThdeDude

I just got my IQ3-100 back from PhaseOne replacing under warranty a faulty IR glass filter.

Warranty will expire at the end of this year and I would like to sell it before it does.

Reason for sale is that I would like to have more fluidness in the photographic process, and consequently, want to move to a back-illuminated sensor.

Considering that it was just repaired & serviced and still has warranty:

$8888.88

(Eight thousand eight hundred, eighty-eight dollars and eighty-eight cents)​

(For any Chinese buyers or otherwise, can't beat four six "8" as for price!)

Comes with all accessories. (DB case, batteries, battery charger, cables) and would be shipped in the shipping box in which the IQ3 was returned to me.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or proposals.

Thanks,

MN

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:

huyu

They would also* prefer a combination of 6 & 8. 6666/6868/6888/6886/8666/8668/8686
My old mobile number ends up with 6666 and its value at around $2000. Funny eh?

Last edited:

apophoto

anyway i've sold my IQ3 100 on the phase one user facebook group. you might want to try your luck there
GLWS

• Thanks
Reactions: med