The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by a5m

1. A

Leica M bits left for sale

Bought a lens from John and paid by bank transfer. He went above and beyond and it arrived in the US perfectly packed. Do not hesitate.
  2. A

FS: Kanto Leica M3 + 50 Collapsible

Kanto overhauled Leica M3 (1mil+ Serial) SS original finish with paperwork - $2500 Leica 50 Collapsible - glass in perfect condition; no cleaning marks, scratches, haze, fungus etc. Smooth focus and body in excellent condition - $950 Haven't taken proper pics yet but will provide to interested...
  3. A

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron-M IV

Have a minty 35 Summicron IV for sale. Canada lens from early batch. Looking to get $2200 shipped. Will update with pics soon. Just throwing this up for the time being. Have extensive feedback on FM. Thanks for looking
  4. A

WTB: Digital Leica M

Lol exactly knew it the second I saw it. Wtf is a M10-R-40 anyway lol. Thanks though, and reported.
  5. A

WTB: Digital Leica M

Looking for a good deal on a digital Leica M - M9, M/M-P (Typ 240) or even M10. User condition preferred to make a slicker deal. Please let me know what you have. Thank you.
  6. A

Possible scam

Thanks for the heads up. This seems to be a common scam lately. You may have already done so but I would report the users to a moderator.
  7. A

M S Optics ISM 50mm 1.0

I don't know, I'm not impressed with the wide open sharpness of this new lens. I have the Sonnetar, and it's a great little lens. Really sharp wide open actually. Extremely small for its speed, keeping with the M philosophy. This new f/1.0 might be lighter, but can't imagine it being any smaller...
  8. A

FS: LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21mm f3.4 ASPH 11 145

For a wide angle lens, especially a 21mm, distortion is very well corrected. This can be quite the nuisance.
  9. A

Leica APO-Telyt-M 135 F 3.4

Just looked up samples images of this lens...wow...incredible sharpness and bokeh.
  10. A

Leica MP Anthracite with matching Leicavit (one of 600)

Wow this is a Leica film shooter's dream come true...
  11. A

Leica Tri-Elmar 28 35 50 Version 2

Closest thing to a zoom on an M. Pretty nifty idea actually. Would love to try this if I had the extra cash.
  12. A

Leica M9

I tried the M-P (Typ 240) but came back to my M9-P. That CCD sensor is just that good, plus the ergonomics and weight is much better and better in line with the M philosophy. I'm not sure if I'd even upgrade to an M10 to be completely honest...
  13. A

Nikon Df with accessories (DK-17m; DK-19; AR-11; Grip; USB Charger) EU; UK

My friend has one of these, and its D4 sensor produces some of the nicest images I've seen straight out of camera. While this camera may not have all the latest features, the sensor and its output more than makes up for it. Sure to become a true classic in the future. All the best with the sale...
  14. A

FRAUD ALERT, Joshcasper and DiazGuadalupe

Good thing you talked with the issuing bank first. Hopefully the charge will get reversed. It always blows my mind there are people out there who have no problem with robbing people of their hard earned money...
  15. A

FS: Zeiss Otus 55 for Nikon

Wow this price is ridiculous. Last time I checked these were going for around $2500. I don't even shoot Nikon anymore and I want to buy this... All the best with the sale :thumbup: