The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Abe_doubleU

1. A

Breathing Color Lyve

Have you noticed when the article has been published? We are now in 2016, since 2010 a lot could have been improved. I am not saying others aren't good, just its not all marketing hype. I use them and use others too.
  2. A

Swap DP2M for DP3M

I did I hope he will reply.
  3. A

Hello Hulyss, I have question on the Merrill DP3 to use in studio. I used my DP3 for landscape...

Hello Hulyss, I have question on the Merrill DP3 to use in studio. I used my DP3 for landscape etc. now I would like to do portraits, I would love to use it for the image quality and large files so I can print big. I have seen some of your samples here & on LULA. I'll be using it in studio...
  4. A

Swap DP2M for DP3M

Hello, I have the same Question, I used my DP3 for landscape etc. now I am being asked to do portraiture, which I would love to use it for the image quality and large files so I can print big, and I have seen some samples here and around the web. I'll be using it in studio with controlled...