The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by abstract

1. A

FREE Leica Telyt 400/6.8, visoflex adapter to Leica mount, Leica bellows

Pls send me your PayPal info via PM. Thanks!
  2. A

FREE Leica Telyt 400/6.8, visoflex adapter to Leica mount, Leica bellows

Hi Peter- I would love this...how much is shipping to California?
  3. A

W-Nikkor.C 3.5cm f2.5 - Nikon S mount

Tag for feedback.
  4. A

Nikkor W-35mm/2.5 LTM - Purchased from seller: weihsuan

I purchased this lens from member weihsuan and experienced good and pleasant communication. Item was exactly as described and was received in a timely manner, in spite of potential delays associated with overseas delivery. It was a very smooth transaction overall so I would easily buy from him...
  5. A

For Sale: Nikon 35mm f2.5 LTM/M39 - W-Nikkor.C

Tag for feedback
  6. A

For Sale: Nikon 35mm f2.5 LTM/M39 - W-Nikkor.C

PM/Conversation sent.
  7. A

Hi aztwang- I'm interested in the Pulso Gs you have for sale. Is the flashtube original to...

Hi aztwang- I'm interested in the Pulso Gs you have for sale. Is the flashtube original to these lampheads? Would you consider a lower selling price? Let me know. I really only need the one fully operational lamphead. On another note, a little while back, you had a Move kit for sale. I'm sorry...
  8. A

FS-Sony E lenses & A7ii body

Sony 70-200/4 lens has been sold. Thanks!
  9. A

FS-Leica M9-P, black body

Leica M9-P black body Pristine condition, new sensor replacement I am the original owner. Cosmetics - 10 Comes with original package and contents: strap, charger, two batteries, instructions, etc. Will ship within USA or can meet in person in South Bay/Peninsula area. $ 3,400 obo Buyer will not...
  10. A

FS-Sony E lenses & A7ii body

Sony 55mm/1.8 e-mount lens Virtually unused, indistinguishable from new. No marks, scrapes or cosmetic issues. Just am not using this lens at all. Comes with original package and related contents. $800 net to me. Sony 70-200/4 e-mount lens Used only a few times. No marks, scrapes or cosmetic...
  11. A

Leica EV2

Bought: Leica EV2 Seller: SKueh Smooth transaction with seller. Timely correspondence. Package was delivered as promised. Item was packed with great care. I would buy more from this member seller! Buyer: abstract
  12. A

profot soft boxes, grr!

The tips mentioned above are good ones. One other thing when pulling the wands/rods/struts from the speed ring, is to try to keep the wands/rods/struts heads as parallel as possible to the hole so as to make the entry/removal as smooth and effortless as possible. When one tries to remove them...
  13. A

FS: Nikon FM3a-black body

FS:Nikon FM3a-black (film) body in clean and excellent used condition. Comes with body cap, box, instructions and rubber tripod spacer. Only visible mark I can see is a light circular mark from attaching to a tripod. $600 obo includes USPS priority shipping. USA sale preferred. Can complete...