The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by alatreille

1. alatreille

FS (CAN): Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W Copal in Arca R Mount

Hi Matt, I'm interested in what you state here, and what this means? Cheers Andrew
  2. alatreille

Today is the day ... Capture One 22 !!!

No mention of AMD on the recommended list... Do you think this is an oversite, or some other reason? Microsoft® Windows® minimum requirements Intel or AMD CPU with 2 cores Recommended system requirements If working with high-resolution images and doing calculation-heavy adjustments we...
  3. alatreille

IQ4 - Custom Grids

Hi all, I've put a request with the ideas that I think would make them infinitely flexible and more powerful to the user to: allow the customisable grid to have more than two lines. allow the customisable grid to have diagonal lines create the option to generate your own grid and save as a...
  4. alatreille

IQ4 - Custom Grids

Thanks Victor. Oh... that's simple....nice feature. A pity it's limited to two lines... especially since so many people on the XT seem to be pointing at architecture... More lines is better for us APs. Thanks again. A
  5. alatreille

IQ4 - Custom Grids

Hi all, I've finally found the time to upgrade my IQ4 for feature set 8. I'm excited by the 'custom grid' option....but I can't work out how to make my perfect grid... Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Andrew
  6. alatreille

WTB - Center Filter for 28mm XL Super-Digitar

Hi all, I'm looking for a center filter for a 28XL Super-Digitar. Please reach out if you have one available. Thank you. andrew
  7. alatreille

The CI Take on P1 Feature Update Firmware 8

Thanks Dave - really appreciate you taking the time to get back to us on this. @Steve Hendrix do you know if lens and movement selection is still on the cards for us non (or not yet) XT users? Thanks very much. Andrew
  8. alatreille

The CI Take on P1 Feature Update Firmware 8

I haven't had a chance to look , but for those of us on non XT tech cameras are we able to record movements on the back yet?
  9. alatreille

Phase One Feature Update 8

Customisable Grids! Boom. I have been hoping for this for some time. Lot's of good stuff there. My IQ4 is a workhorse and it's only getting better with each update. Thanks PhaseOne!
  10. alatreille

FS: Arca Swiss RM3di w/phase plate, Rodenstock 32mm HR, Rodenstock 40mm HR, and SK 72mm

If you want to get into Architectural Photography this is a great kit from a very well respected Architectual Photographer. Just add a digital back!
  11. alatreille

Backpack help please

Has anyone checked out the 45L ortlieb for sizing? If it was too large, would there be any problems, cinching it up tighter? I am an Ortlieb fan from way back. My panniers are 19 years old and still waterproof!
  12. alatreille

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

If this is the solution - I think it's a good one. Happy to donate! Andrew
  13. alatreille

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

I would be happy to help in any way possible here. Whether it be monetary or in tasks i am skilled to help with. This community is...well it's a community and we all give and take from it and would benefit from it staying in our lives.
  14. alatreille

Wednesday Webinar with PhaseOne - Exploring your vision amid digital overload

Hi Rod, Thanks for attending. Always good to keep that grinding stone a working. Best A
  15. alatreille

Wednesday Webinar with PhaseOne - Exploring your vision amid digital overload

Hi Jeffery. Thank you for attending, and I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope it was informative for you as well. Best Andrew