The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by algrove

1. A

How to use a manual focus lens on the Phase XF?

Thanks Greg. CI is providing input and it seems that video is the answer except for maybe setting it to FPS mode.
  2. A

Greg Do you have any idea if ES shutter mode works with this setup or is another shutter mode required? Thanks. Wish I still had the XF as I have that 24 ULD MF fisheye and it works really well on my GFGX 100S.
  3. A

Thanks Greg. Now I have to get this to Stanley.
  4. A

It has been many years since I did this and for the life of me cannot remember the settings to use a Manual Focus lens on the XF since obviously a manual focus lens has no contacts to tell the XF what lens is being used. Thanks.
  5. A

GF lenses reaching US?

SE Camera NC just received a GF23 FWIW
  6. A

Medium Format Ultralight Hiking Kit

Oh I thought you were talking about using a shoulder bag or backpack. You mean you go hiking with an ICU only?
  7. A

Medium Format Ultralight Hiking Kit

I keep weights of all my gear and often select lenses based on that. My question to the OP and I might have missed it, but what "bag" is 0.4kg? My MF cam is the Fuji 100S due to its phenomenal IBIS=little or no tripod use.
  8. A

Thinking about GFX

Dave I have the 100S and have focused lately on the zooms which I always seem to go to unless wide or long required. That said the 1.4x can be used on the 100-200. I very much like the 32-64. When the 20-35 wide zoom becomes available I will get it for a 3 lens kit. As Graham mentioned the 23...
  9. A

Mamiya 645 24mm ULD Lens with original Case

I have used this lens on the GFX system with Fotodiox adapters. It works very well. If interested I will get some photos to you. These lenses are hard to find in good shape. I see these have recently been confirmed sold for US$4k on eBay and some are asking $5k and often without an original...
  10. A

Mamiya 500mm APO f 4.5

Yes I have the 5.6 C one. with case and original box. It takes a 105mm filter. Not common in the US.
  11. A

Mamiya 500mm APO f 4.5

Sent PM
  12. A

FS-PHASE ONE ROLLER CASE

Sorry for the low qual images-just put on to help.
  13. A

FS-PHASE ONE ROLLER CASE

This case has never been out of the house. It is a Pelican Phase Case with many inserts enclosed in the Phase zippered in terror compartment. It also has the upper bag protection and shade hood for exterior tethered shooting. Asking $250 net to me. Kindly ask for shipping quotes top CONUS only...